Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
eeeyep

I was begining to have doubts as I haven't been able to load the site since sometime on thursday last week .. same for "turbododge"
- both sites are owned by verticalscope (autoguide) and both went to hell in a handbasket at about the same time as the interac e-transfer system went ka-flouie

with lastyear's rip of of the verticalscope site users email , passwords and site names whatta ya wanna bet it's related and no one's sayin nuttin ...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
it's usually been a pretty good vacation when you find you've forgotten some .. ba da boom
I always said, "When you get back from vacation, and you forget your locker combination...you were gone long enough." Been there.

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So its Been a while since I logged in, I can see by the amount Of action around here this place has really puked

Chime in if you're still here

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Present and unaccounted for.

·
Super Moderator
1,604 Posts
Still here Dave at once a week. Only one thread being used and then only by about four of us. I am just sitting around in the house these days with my age and lung condition.
Have to quit reading all the news feeds. Went to Costco this morning for seniors shopping. Can't believe how many ( border line seniors ) we have in this town. Take care and stay safe.

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Wow that's all who's left?

Reactions: SVT4MT

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
That's what happens when you let Astro Glide take over.
Wait a minute let them take over?

Just an FYI if I didn't sell this place to them, It would have been shut down long ago, And at least this way they get to pay the bills instead of me

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Don't be reactive. I wasn't being accusatory. Astro Glide took over, changed a bunch of stuff. Little of which was good, most of which was bad. They forced a password change and most of the accounts went dead. Most people didn't care for the changes and left. I stayed because this is the only forum I'm on and wasn't willing to abandon truck. I don't want to join the American based forums. I've done what little I can, along with others, to keep the forum alive.

Reactions: SVT4MT and Mrmagoo

·
Registered
2003 for f150 4x4. 1976 ford f100 reg. Cab. Step side
1,770 Posts
Burp. I'm backish. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Wrong one. Go to "Bump"

21 - 40 of 41 Posts