Bubba on Howard 101
RAW DOG & BLUE COLLAR 103-104
ALL the country chanels
Classic Rewind 015
The Pulse 009
BUZZSAW, OCTANE, LITHIUM

· Registered
161 Posts
I mainly listen to the the Comedy channels. For music I usually turn on Octane, Faction, Buzzsaw, Lithium, & Hard attack.

· Registered
159 Posts
Sirius for me......

When I get a chance to listen......

Stern, Octane, comedy, classic rewind,

When I have the kids in the truck (most of the time)

Disney Channel,
Disney Channel,
Disney Channel
and oh ya,
Disney Channel.

· Registered
12 Posts
My Dad and my brother both have sirius... My dad has it in his 2004 taurus and my bro in his 2000 malibu.... I don't have either but will be sirius for sure when i do get it lol My buuddy has both sirius (in his jeep) and XM in his Pontiac G5 and sirius is by far the better choice.

· Premium Member
1,253 Posts
I have a SIRIUS Tuner hooked up to a Kenwood DVD/Receiver as well as an iPod connector and bluethooth for my Cell. Same setup in the Mustang. Very nice systems. Being "Old" I listen to Classic Rock mostly :icon_wink:

· Registered
61 Posts
For music I usually turn on Octane, Faction, Buzzsaw, Lithium, & Hard attack.
Thats a good line up.

I also throw in some Alt Nation though for good measure.

I also have only missed 2 Weekend Countdowns on Sirius Hits 1 since August...

I'm a big time Jason Ellis fan, so if I'm not working I'm glued to my Sirius, either in the truck or ont he computer, from 1:00 - 5:00, on Faction 28.

· Registered
3 Posts
I got sirius from the factory in my ranger. Mostly listen to faction or hard attack, also buzzsaw, octane, lithium, hair nation, or the classic rock stations.

Listening to the future makes paying 15bux a month worthwhile.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
ive got xm well have it but forsome reson not getting any programing and when i call its all automated and never get to speak to a real person or when i leave a message no one ever gets back... so i called and stoped there withdrawl on the credit card.....bet they will call now :icon_twisted: might look into siruis when im back in ontario :icon_cool:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.