Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First set of pictures are for the people who complain about how clean my truck is...

This struck me as funny....

The photos....

G

·
Where were these pics taken? I'm not far from Goodwood...I get the itch to get out there once in a while. There's a liquid cooled shifter kart for sale near here.... giddy-up!!!!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
cool, we should go do that as a GTG sometime. Its been a while since I last raced a go-kart. Used to go to an indoor track in Hull, Qc. 98kph indoors is scary fun. :lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cool Kart pics!
Reminds me of when I was a young wipper snapper,lol ,there was a go kart track at Clark RD and Fanshaw PR, we use to ride out there on our mini bikes and dirt bikes just to ride the karts.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where were these pics taken? I'm not far from Goodwood...I get the itch to get out there once in a while. There's a liquid cooled shifter kart for sale near here.... giddy-up!!!!
Waterloo area, it is a series that runs every other weekend. We are entering my niece when she turns 7

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
This is where I used to race when I lived in Ottawa.

http://www.topkarting.com/main_site/en/index.php

They change the layout of the track every month. The fastest I ever when thru the speed trap was 111.0259 kph. If I can get Sunday the 4th off I will definitely go. I say Sunday because I start my shfit at 12 AM Sunday which means I go to bed at about 3PM Sat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.