Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
The 94 will make the rd 1st hope to brake into the high 13's with it its only a truck with a mild 302 but at least be nice to beat on some rice hows the stang coming along
Stang??? What Stang??? LOL I've been to busy with life in general (work,wife,kids)PLUS i have a new toy now(the truck) that i have touched the stang in months. But its still in pieces at the moment.:icon_eek: :icon_cry:

· Registered
36 Posts
better pix to follow as weather permits:ico
n_smile:

· Registered
36 Posts
Looks good! Do you know what your measurements off the ground are now? (wheel well arch to ground). What size tire do you have?

· Registered
1,706 Posts
Looks good! Do you know what your measurements off the ground are now? (wheel well arch to ground). What size tire do you have?
Rims are stock Harley 22", front ride height now is 34 1/2", not sure of rear as truck is in garage with one rear side compressed, (on some wood), but should be around same height or 1/2" higher.
Hope that helps, (truck put away while I'm away)

· Registered
2003 for f150 4x4. 1976 ford f100 reg. Cab. Step side
1,771 Posts
nice trucks :)

· Registered
2 Posts
ok ok ok.... i know. im not form ontario.. but i just moved to alberta from ontario.. well.. ok not just.. like 3 years ago now.. anyhow.. i have a 73 mazda ( also know as a ford courier...) she isnt as low as id like her.. ever 1/4 counts..LOL...

steve

· Registered
820 Posts
great trucks everyone

· Registered
820 Posts
i would love a street truck but around her my bros stock height stang GT bottoms out everywhere

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.