Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
i would love to put a picture of my 20" rims up but can't attach a picture, anyone got a trick to attach a pic?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I have the same prob with mine falling off. Bought a set of 4 from Action Van & truck world, $60 and 2 days after putting them on 1 fell of and I have since lost another, not even super glue holds them on, I've been told to try using a dab of silicon to hold them on. Thats why it getting new rims for the summer and I'll just use the stockers for winter and who cares if I have a cap missing for the winter :icon_lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I might as well use this opportunity to introduce myself, my username says it all. Newly married and just happy that I can keep my truck (worked it into the bargain haha). Might be able to put wheels on it when I'm old and grey so until then, here are my stockers:

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Me too but too bad you cant get them anymore in that size. Unless you get lucky and a dealer has some collecting dust in the back somewhere.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts

22's with 35 series rubber wont hook up worth a shit lol and one wheel peel sucks :icon_twisted:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Those are nice
Who made them?
sorry forgot about this thread...

there DIP Assails,D02 22x9 with a 15 offset i got a hell of a deal back in 2003 from a site in Los Vegas

running Hankook tires not bad wont hold the hp i want to put in the truck tho i might need to downgrade to 20's for some grip

1 - 20 of 39 Posts