Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post your ride beside a Smart Car
hahahahaha

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
:jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044:

LOL:icon_lol:

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
It's getting an enima it has a dumb car stuck in the tail pipe :icon_smile:

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
I hate those cars, I swear one of those things are going to get squashed one day

·
Registered
49 Posts
This one happend somewhere over seas I think, I have also seen my fare share of these tin cans all smashed up

I will not post pics of what was left of the driver. If you must see goggle Semi vs Smart car (not for weak)

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
Thats why I call them Dumb Cars

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ugly pic A if i was to get anything it be one of those mini's just like them from what movie was it french something ???? just to rip around

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok this is an easy one My neighbour has one but in fairness they also have a 2003 Harley f150 crew, 2005 Harley f350 crew and a 98 cobra convertible so I dont bust to hard on them for the smarty.

In this pict it looks like it is taking a ride on the back of the truck

This one show just how small it really is

·
Registered
257 Posts
You asked for it.

WARNING THIS LAST IMAGE IS GRAPHIC....
WARNING ON BELOW PHOTO....
WARNING BELOW PHOTO NO FOR KIDS....

WARNING THIS LAST IMAGE IS GRAPHIC....
Can I Cancel My Smart Car Order!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
wow....that thing had no chance....

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
That is brutal, imagine hitting a moose or somthing..even a dog would probly make that thing a write off

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't care what anyone says about them there Death traps period in vid says o the steering wheel moves out of the way so you got more room
I really don;t givea _--_____----_-__ hahahah what about the foot area thats the crumple zone like in that pic wheres his leg in that mees aw someone found it on the other side an put it on top of the body bag Either way they can keep there 1 cylinder Diesel :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts