Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...and uh. Well. Hi. LOL.

he says "We have this site you might like."

So I say "I have this site YOU might like."

So he joins mine and I joins his. And well. I like what I see so far.

Ford seems to be in my blood. I walk sleep eat and breathe Ford. (And air cooled VWs, shhh!!!) and well, love anything on wheel really, but Ford...Ah yes, Ford.......

I work for them, or technically do as i been sick the last 2 years with Congestive Heart failure.

I deliver parts so Ford trucks are my world. LOL. I miss my Super Duty. *sniff*

Um, Lissee.

44, married, 3 wee daughters. 5, 6 and oldest just turned 8.

No vehicle right now but mainly thinking Ford next. Been thinking an Excursion but lately just realized my oldest no longer needs a booster so...

Full sized Bronco baby!!

I keep alive the dream by running my own auto forum and I also have 2 others, one for gaming (video.PC games) and the other for DIY alternative energy though they haven't "woken up" yet. LOL.

Just a warning about TheAutotorium.org. We're a little erm, "rough around the edges". No swear filters as I used to have but we don't neccessarily "turn the air blue" either. LOL. The forum was a reaction to the "DUB/BLING BLING culture" and is for the stuff that falls between the cracks. Basically a carguy forum for us "mormal people" LOL.

No specific genres, blah blah blah.

I'll try to come by when I can and right now have to watch LOST with the Missus. (Only show we watch.)

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, for how my head sort of works with vehicular taste, I'll just post this link. LOL.

Auto Trader dreamin'

I tend to be all over the place. I often joke in reply to the "What would you buy if you won the Lottery?" question with "Wait til I win so I can find out myself!!" as my mind is constantly changing!! LOL.

It may be quite some time before we're on our feet again but I definitely think a Super Duty is in the future. I know it's weird but I don't want a diesel. Sometimes I do but I tend to drive a lot and worry about availability. Plus the 7.3s are getting older and I won't touch the 6.0 as I was the guy who takes them back to Ford's rebuilder!! LOL. I really don't need to explain beyond that!!:icon_twisted:

I know the 5.4 and trust it. Basic? Maybe, but I'm a basic kinda guy. LOL.

I been driving trucks for a living (pickups, not transport trucks.) so long I am uncomfortable in a car.

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, a message to those of you especially who joined theautotorium.org.

I killed it. LOL.

Okay, not really. I started a new forum, a "real" one for the future of the forum and went back to the original name (after a "meeting" with the founding members") and made that name a domain.

So if you're still interested, the site is still around but you have to reregister at www.TheAnarkistGarage.com

RoadGamer.com has also been incorporated in the new site as I can't stretch my time that far. LOL. And DIYEnergy.net is history as it proved my point that "environmentalists" are more interested in whining than actions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.