Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Well before Tim can say it..I will..."My truck doesn't go fast enough to get a ticket" :icon_lol:

· Registered
3,056 Posts
i seen maybe 5 cops from BC to the ontario border.... northern ontario there was probly 10 in total down to the 400.... the 400 had one about every 5k and several unmarked in with traffic...

seen a focus doing radar... and northern ontatio down the 655 and the 144 had silver f250's/f350's as police vehicals...

· Registered
364 Posts
Great find, thanks...

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
i seen maybe 5 cops from BC to the ontario border.... northern ontario there was probly 10 in total down to the 400.... the 400 had one about every 5k and several unmarked in with traffic...

seen a focus doing radar... and northern ontatio down the 655 and the 144 had silver f250's/f350's as police vehicals...
Are you back home yet?????

· Premium Member
1,253 Posts
I have a list of Canada's known Red Light Camera and Speed Trap spots loaded into my Garmin GPS units. When I get close to a spot the GPS unit will chime to let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.