Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bmcforums.com/showthread.php?t=42402&page=3

I dont know WHAT Ford was thinking on this one. People are actually purchasing your product, modding it, in some cases to extreme levels, taking pictures of it, and post whoring it all over the internet for THOUSANDS... MILLIONS of people to see... its free advertising, i dunno. We'd better watch out though, maybe another name change

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
ford is being stupid by doing this they should love the fact we mod it it helps them sell more and more cars and trucks

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think if you look into it it is the Calendar Printing company who was printing other calendars using licenced logos and trademarks without permission.

·
Registered
506 Posts
On this topic Ford can go screw off. Do they not realise how much advertising this is for there products. :signs042:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
What is Ford thinking? Whats next? They go after shows like Pinks! to stop showing Fords?? Sounds like some Ford suit got pissed his car/truck didnt make the calender.

·
Registered
245 Posts
guess no "ford tough" calendar for our trucks then eh......jk, screw em!
oh and mine doesnt have any "ford" emblems on it anyway...they say "lightning"...

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
I'm not allowed to post up a picture of what my emblem's say

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
I'm closing this post as Ford has Resolve issue with Black Mustang Club and their calendar printing

Here is a link to the site with fords explanation:
http://www.bmcforums.com/showthread.php?t=42820

"My name is Whitney Drake and I work in Ford Communications.
We've been watching this discussion with interest and I'd like to
clarify what is essentially a misunderstanding............
...... The Black Mustang Club, and any other Ford enthusiast club, are free to take pictures of their own vehicles for use in calendars or other materials as long as they don't use Ford trademarks in products that will be sold.

I think it is great that the Black Mustang Club, and any other enthusiast club, would take pictures of their own vehicles for use in calendars or other materials.

I'm looking forward to purchasing a copy to hang in the garage next
to my Mustang (even if mine isn't black)."

So go for it and take some pictures of your trucks
:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.