Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I bought mine used how do I go about tracking down the build information and window sticker for a 2004 Lightning?

Thanks, Tim

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
From my past experience on doing this to my truck. Probably need to get in contact with Ford of Canada and if you know the dealer where it was bought originally they probably have a window sticker.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Original dealer didn't have excess to replacement window sticker and were not very helpful in pointing me towards info.
I will email Ford Canada next.

· Registered
186 Posts
You use to be able to just fax in your ownership and they would send it out for free. I think they now charge you $30 for it. If I get time tonight I will try and find the info on where and what to send.

· Registered
186 Posts
You can get your build number and date by calling SVT @ 1-800-FORD-SVT (800 367-3788) and giving them your VIN.

That's all I've come up with so far, will keep looking.

· Registered
245 Posts
i called the number above from steve and i had the papers in a few weeks. all over the phone too, no faxing or anything.
cost was 30 or 40 and you get your build info (not for colour though) and a break-down of the vin number and a letter from SVT.
i dunno abotu window sticker though...ask them, maybe they know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.