Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have problems with rain/snow getting in around the tailgate? I have a Trifecta tonneau which seems to seal very well but I'm getting alot of snow blowing in around the tailgate (of course it doesn't help that it hasn't stopped snowing here in months either :vom: ).

I know there are tailgate seals that you can buy, but I just wanted to check to see if any others had tried either of them and could offer any comments? Don't want to waste my money on something thats not going to work.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Colin

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I haven't had any problems with my Trifecta, and I park against an open field.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not a problem with the Trifecta Smoke (I love it). As I said, the tonneau seems to be sealing fine. The problem is around the tailgate. During snowstorms with high winds I usually end up with snow drifts right at the back of the bed at the tailgate. I'm sure it's easy to fix, just want to make sure I buy the right seal.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I get it now. No problems with mine!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Called a local store to see if they had any tailgate seals. They said that they had a few Pace Edwards seals in stock. When I asked for a price she told me to drop by and pick it up for free :t-up: .They were left over from a few PE tonneaus and the clients didn't want them installed.

Got it for the right price anyways, just hope it works
Colin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts