Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just learned now the one company i was working for before this wasnt taking out enough taxes i even told them to take an extra 10 dollars just incase well got my t4 today and i know im screwed, too scared to get it done... i was hoping for a pay off but not this year....

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Maybe speak with someone at H&R block or some tax guy to see if there is anything you can do.

I just filed mine, I love having simple taxes, was done in 20 mins. More money for mods.

· Registered
187 Posts
im scared too cus last year was when i started mining. got t4 today and i paid 15690 in taxes on 61940. any one know if im a have to pay or am i gonna get paid??? would be nice to get money back for mods lol

· Registered
2,303 Posts
well I just filed mine over the net. used the cutetax program..cost me $10.

If you never used Netfile you may have to get a 4 digit code.

http://www.netfile.gc.ca/ get your code.

http://www.cutetax.ca/ do your return. Once you pay the $10 you can download 2 files. One is your return in .pdf format which you can view with Adobe reader ( http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html?promoid=BUIFZ ) the other is a .tax file which will let you use netfile to send in your return. Much faster than the paper returns. Usually takes 2-3 weeks.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im scared too cus last year was when i started mining. got t4 today and i paid 15690 in taxes on 61940. any one know if im a have to pay or am i gonna get paid??? would be nice to get money back for mods lol
um your sorta in the situation im in but i paid a lot less in taxes, i just made a big deposit to my rsp just now before the deadline of tomorrow. Hopefully im clear.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
hope i dont hafta pay told em to take 20 bucks a week off extra but if they did i couldnt find it on my pay

i know i owe some company i worked for 5 yrs ago did up the paper work wrong so we over filed plus the interest means a big screw up they just caught it this year :icon_evil:

· Registered
2,101 Posts
I better get a biiig fat check this year casue I had to pay 5000 last year. I tolde the book keeper to make it so that don't hapen again and I've been paying alot on every check so I should see A fat return this year.

· Premium Member
4,282 Posts
goin to whitehorse to see them. they did mine 2 years ago and charged me and the wife around 160.00 for both i think. last year Liberty tax did ours and i wasn't happy, so i'm gonna get h&r to redo it. i think it's only 29.00 to check over last years return. and an appointment is probably a good idea. i'm gonna make one.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.