Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting tired of the ups and downs of the auto industry so I'm thinking of going for some training. Not sure what i want to do though. Just wondering if you guys know of what positions are in demand out there right now. Sucks living by Windsor though cause most things are automotive based and like I said I'm trying to get away from that. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

jim

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
In London there is still a shortage of skilled trades, Electricians and plumbers are in high demand due to the building boom still going on. Framers and any job that is included in the building process basically.
If I could do it all over again I would be an electrician.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
You don't need to be smart to be a truck driver...................trust me.

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Heavy Machinery Technician... fancysmancy term for a Mechanic pays good its dirty and you could almost work 24/7 always looking for guys in ontario and are wayway short on guys in the oilsands

Id say Crane Operator but the insulin thing im not sure about... and you eed an AZ licence for it also...

Crane Operators are also in veryshort demand

·
Registered
327 Posts
any kind of trade......especially if you are willing to relocate. if you are willing to work and learn, you can do anything you want in the West

1 - 12 of 12 Posts