Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
....like the drive thrus weren't backed up enough....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got one last Friday, what a good idea. I usually pick up an extra large on my way home from work so I load it with enough to cover my coffee for two weeks and no more digging for change.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got one last Friday, what a good idea. I usually pick up an extra large on my way home from work so I load it with enough to cover my coffee for two weeks and no more digging for change.
Exactly what I do and what I did, but I do it in the mornings. =)

·
Registered
34 Posts
....like the drive thrus weren't backed up enough....
Hopefully this makes things faster...

They need a laser bagel toaster or maybe a coffee only drive thru. As soon as Tims introduced bagels the drive-thru lineups came to a halt.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I don't have the tim card..

but I always have the money ready..
I go enough I know what i want and what it's gunna cost.. by the time I'm @ the order window I've already yelled @ a couple people to hurry up and my money is already waiting to be given to the grouchy employee that took my order..

·
Registered
276 Posts
lol, I love those sausage breakfast sandwiches, so does my 3rd ass though, lol. When I'm waiting, I just hammer the music and flail my arms about...scares them into getting the hell out of my way when I rev and have a cute sinister smile as they grab their 6 dozen donuts and hammer the pedal, lol.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
lol, I love those sausage breakfast sandwiches, so does my 3rd ass though, lol. When I'm waiting, I just hammer the music and flail my arms about...scares them into getting the hell out of my way when I rev and have a cute sinister smile as they grab their 6 dozen donuts and hammer the pedal, lol.
LOL
Nice!! :icon_lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well boys...I'm bagged and have to be up in 3hrs...have a good night post whores, lol. I'm excited, I get the Celica tomorrow...wooo whooo, that baby can drift, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts