Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chased a nice Timber wolf today for about 5km it was preety cool he just kept going down the road until he got tired....almost cliped him once he slowed down and it was slipery....I think he might of got a little nudge from the bumper...lol.....Don't mind the DasH TrasH
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasent tame that's for sure...lol...JK

You should of heard my dog freaking out. I tried to take a video, what I though was like one minut long is really 9 seconds of dash + audio...don't know what hapend

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See all kinds or crazy stuff somtimes scary when your alone in the bush...it's hard to get good pics because thier so fast or I forget my cameras(that's when the best photo opportunities happen) just last week seen four wolves chasing a big bull moose that was cool...no pic's too fast, seen a Mink kill a rabbit not to long ago that was neat to see(a Falcon kill a rabbit too)....lot's of run bye's all kinds of animals.....too much to list been in the bush all my life.. I guarantee lot's of WILD bear pic's this summer they stick around for a while usually(not city bears, I think I pee'd a little wild black bears)

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love those jobs....Just past through hornpayne last sunday...I'm everywere...lol..White River/Hornpayne COLD too, we had alot of hydro guys around in Ear Falls last year...Cold there too...ever been up that way?

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice to know I'm not the only one that's been around here...not to many Northern ontario guy's on the site and the ones that are don't visit very much...Guess I'm gonna have to do some recruiting:metalslug2:

P.S Just came back to longlac from a job in Timmins on Friday

· Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Nice Pictures, My bother and I used to go back in the bush fishing around Chapleu we saw all kinds of things Bears, Moose, Lynx some good memories up there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.