Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ladies and gents i just wanted to share a few pics of my trip to mexico i just got back from!!!
i dont have any snorkel pics yet as they need to be scanned, but the snorkling is amazing and i would say if you dont do it you're missing out on some COOL shit, freaky fish and other creatures!

our resort:

b4 the plane:

our room:

geckos:

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still more!

i recommend buying these paintings!!:

the best weather (for the most part and better than it was here in southern ontario!!) and the best beach! i'll be gonig back maybe next year...cant get enough sun and sand and snorkling....and hot women in bikini's!!

· Registered
324 Posts
don;t let the wife see you staring she may squeeze the lime on ya hahahha
right on really like the pic of your women jumping in the sunset

PS: you should take scuba course and instead of snorkling do some scuba diving, Just a thought Glad you had a great time. were there lots of geiko's in your room, ants etc ,

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done
Looks like a great trip
I'm right into Maya Civilization
Can you e-mail me pictures of the structure?
That would make for great screen saver
send me your e-mail address and ill send you a bunch of pics i have.

don;t let the wife see you staring she may squeeze the lime on ya hahahha
right on really like the pic of your women jumping in the sunset

PS: you should take scuba course and instead of snorkling do some scuba diving, Just a thought Glad you had a great time. were there lots of geiko's in your room, ants etc ,
well i have to admit, i dont think the wife cares too much about the staring...see my avatar...wife took that pic, said the girl had a HOT ass!!!

as for the room, only saw 4 geiko's the entire trip, and they were near other rooms in the resort. no ants, or any bugs or lizzards in or near the room. twas a clean place. a friend of mine was a few km's away at the grand playdium kentanah beach resort and saw wild dogs, armidillos and other really weird shit....guess i picked a good resort!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.