Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,479 Posts
I've had couple different units.. nothing in the truck yet..
Still waiting on what to get..

But I've had a Viper 791XV 2-way combo in my Stratus.. Was great.. I saved it from getting stolen!
I'll only ever go 2-way in the future..

I've had just a basic 1-way viper alarm in my Contour with alot of extras.

Basic alarm in my S10 Blazer.. (came with truck)

I only recommend 2-way units! and I'll only ever put in a 2-way in!

· Registered
2,101 Posts
2-way Pro Start 3 in 1 remote car starter with alarm(Canadian tire special). Can't wait to get it installed never home long enough and when I am I hate loosing my black truck to the shop:( It's the only time I get to drive it...only been gone two weeks and I miss my truck already......Anyways I'll get it installed soon.

· Registered
2,303 Posts
I got a club thing for the steering wheel and a steeltoe boot for when I catch the thief :icon_lol:

· Registered
105 Posts
I have a Marksman Paging alarm works flawlessly 2 km range
in the rest of my cars and trucks I have the Black widow paging alarm they work great and the microwave sensors dont false. I had a compustart and if it rained the thing would go off it was a massive pain.

The worst part of my alarms is my rx7 race car sets off everyone and my house alarm and my neighbours Harley truck alarms and his house alarm
it is not that it is loud it is just the perfect sound that sets off all alarms so I have to call and warn all my neighbours I am starting up the rx7 turn off you alarms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.