Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Stock 9007 incandescent halogens by GE. Cheap, reliable and made in Canada. HID should be used in proctology exams for automotive engineers. They're great for in the vehicle your driving but not so great for anyone in front of you. Glad they're illegal and can't wait for the rest to be extinguished.
MY hid Headlights are legal, fogs. probably not

I have been running Philips X-Treme for a year and half with very good results on my 2010 FX-4. The beam pattern shines further down the road as well as lights up the sides of the road better. I also used the same in my Porsche Boxster with the same results. The light travels about 30% further down the road making driving at night safer than with the stock bulbs. I used Daniel Sterns website to select these which come highlly recommended. Most others are not as bright, properly defined beam nor do they last as long as these. The cost is reasonable form various websites usually found in the USA. I paid less than $50 CDB for a pair. They are still running strong!

5000k HID bixenon projector retrofit.
Lowbeam will lite up the road further then any halogen even on high beam. Will reach from field to field on county roads. Also the light and cutoff will reach across 4 lanes of highway without any issues. And they don't blind oncoming cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bulbs cost around $26,000 for the complete set, but they are still working after five years.

For that price, they also included a small truck.

I'm running the PIAA's, sure wouldn't pay the 100$ retail for them, but word is they are the brightest H13 bulb you can get. But Will be gone soon, can't wait to get HID's. Bought a Mazda with HID projectors, was not a fan of them before, but now I don't want to be without them. So It's gonna great when they're on the truck.

Also using Philips X-treme, nearly two years without a change and more than adequate for all your driving needs.
I love seeing HID's driving by with one light burnt out, I can hang onto another 4 years of replacements for the price of one HID

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.