Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just some pics of this past weekend mines the yellow one didnt get it in action (was taking the pics)

just a hobby and a fun one lol

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
If only I had room for one more toy.........

·
Registered
327 Posts
i ride a bit. mainly my bike, sometimes I'll rent the neighbours quad. i build models......udder dan dat. ain't much happen out here........fireside drinkin maybe

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You arent by chance on a site called DHS are you ? just wondering... they have diecast of cranes/construction equipment

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice bike im a Honda fan dont like the belt drives nothing but problems.... out of the 10 of us that went in the water 1 was chaindrive 2 were belt (can-am,polaris) the rest were honda's the 2 belt drives had to quit playing cuz of belt slipage

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
nice bike im a Honda fan dont like the belt drives nothing but problems.... out of the 10 of us that went in the water 1 was chaindrive 2 were belt (can-am,polaris) the rest were honda's the 2 belt drives had to quit playing cuz of belt slipage
it was a blast..bought it pretty much brand new (as you can tell by the 1st pic) and rode it for 2 years. Got bored and sold it...now I regret selling it..lol
so I have plans for a Raptor for the fall. Need to go faster..lol

never rode a belt drive, but I hear they are smooth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts