Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never realized there was a Canadian ford truck site out there, maybe I should've looked harder. :icon_lol:

My names Ryan I'm 20, and I'm from Orangeville.. about an hour from Toronto.

I drive a 1990 F150 with a 302 shortblock apparently from an 88 Mustang (previous owner did a semi-resto on my truck) which would be nice since the 88's had the TRW forged pistons. It's got longtubes, true duals and that's it for now but it sure is peppy. It's got the M5OD trans with some 17s w/275s on all corners.

She's not quite as pretty as she was in these when I bought her but you gotta learn the hard way sometimes (never driving her in the winter again! summer street bruiser permanently). I wasn't "allowed" to get a mustang and it's not a 4x4 so you get the point. Whew, that was lengthy.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries about the googlemap thing.. I already did that. I noticed you posting that in someone elses intro.

Damn, too bad that was only a week ago. I woulda come up and hung out for sure. Opposite end of town but only a 5 min drive for me (gotta love Orangeville).

Yea, I try not to get services done at the dealer (just do 'em myself) but I also don't have a warranty.. so. I did have to take my truck there once on a no start I couldn't figure out.. they needed to use the breakout box or whatever the hell it's called. Costly fix.. :(

Let me know if you're ever in town anytime, slick truck btw.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks ya'll, I'm 20 btw. Oh and super.. like I said it was pretty much a frame off resto but after I bought it I beat the shit out of it and now it's not quite as nice but I'm bringing her back to form and more. :D

She don't see the salt of winters no more. Thanks again for all the complements guys, I appreciate it.

· Registered
74 Posts
Welcome.

Two of my daughters were born in Orangeville. One when we lived in Shelburne and later the other when we lived about an hour West on 9 in a wee village of Clifford. (Did the trip in 40 minutes in the rain...LOL) and the youngest, well she was born in Palmerston.

We miss Wellington County but next I suspect we're moving at LEAST 5 hours North, possibly as much as double that. LOL.

Nice truck.

· Registered
187 Posts
lol i think 05 super meant the truck. i just turned 22. i went up to orangeville for my bday party, all my friends here bailed out on me so i went alone lol. it was a really good time and im a be headin down there again in the spring or summer when i get some cash for my mods lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.