Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welltoday i went wheelin with a friend in Bradford, y other buddy who said was coming bailed out cuz his truck took in water when he went to mudfest on the weekend. So i kept it local and just had some fun! Enjoy!

yea i was checking the depth of this one hole and didnt look wherei was putting my foot and thump! sunk right in the mud!

that mud was bout 4 inches from the rocker panel!

and theres lovely mudhole i went through! :)

truck just gettin filthy.

I cant see!! lol

Me and my rig.

the only clean part of the truck.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
swamp mud was 1/2 inch thick!

mud pie anyone??

this was at my friends house, there was so much mud in the gine bay the truck started overheating!:b

mmmm coolant!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funny you say that, i have a vid of going through a different hole :)) ill post it up tmw cuz i dont have time now and im gettin bit**** at.:b

and a meet up here would be awesome!! its really not that bad, one of the holes i went through in2wd the whole time and didnt have a problem, its a fairly easy wheelin ground, wont have to worry bout breakin stuff, plus the actual town is 5 mins away so theyres food and bathrooms to go to if need be.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
lol..I love how the rear licence plate is held on with zip ties....Now to make it a Red Green Edition truck ya gots ta use duct tape lol.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
looks like you had a lot of fun out their it be fun to get a 4x4 as were i work we get mud holes all the time and if we get stuck we have equipment to pull the truck out

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like fun!! Definitely need action shots next time. Haha!

By the way, the video link doesn't work?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts