Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my truck in July of 2004, right after the the new style truck came out. About 5 months laiter is when they first started with the employee pricing. Later they came out with big discounts from ford and with the way the market is now it is so much cheeper. There where no rebaits and because I had a traid in I paid list on my truck. List was $35,500 for my reg cab 2wd XLT. Because I am getting close to my lease being up I priced out a few different trucks today. To replace my truck with the same everything only new will be around $26,000. I love my truck and don't realy want to get rid of it but my bye out is worth more then what it is realy worth... Alot more.

I get screwed in every thing I do.

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
When is your lease up, and do you want a new one?

·
Registered
846 Posts
thats one thing about being caught in a lease, if you work for yourself its good you can write it off other then that they get you, i know some ford companys will pay the buy out for the lease and take it over and you finish payments to ford. At least i was told that in St thomas Elgin Ford.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I am going to go with the FX2. Guy at the dealer is going to give me one for a great price. $30,000 for the super cab with lether. Payments will be less and ten times the truck. It could have been worse cus if I had financed it and now want to move up to the FX2 then I would have payed allot more over the last 4 years and wouldent be any farther ahead then I am now. All my shit will switch over to the new truck so I don't realy have to start over. It will be pretty cool to take a brand new truck and put all the stuff I have bought over the past years onto it. Might even do a custom paint job on it at the same time. So I will be looking to sell a few things off the truck. I will have a super chip, SS frunt bumper cover for the old fog light setup, and mabey the sterio but will have to see if I can make it fit. I run two P3 10'' and was wondering if anyone has had any luck running two big tens in a super cab? I know there is not much room under the seats on them but would be nice to save the money instead of the Audiophile.

·
Registered
175 Posts
the FX2 is and awsome truck i love mine, you got a good deal on it. specialy with leather, you getting 5.4 or the 4.6

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5.4, does anyone have the DVD nav system. Was wondering if the new backup camera could be roughted through the head unit instead of the merror? And how do you like the nav system?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts