Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
im wondering about a way to block the picture at the top. don't get me wrong its a nice thing to have, especially when one first enters the site. but for dialup users, i think they are going to have troubles coming on here and having to load that picture on every page. or maybe if it showed up on the main message board, but not individual posts

overall, a great site.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FirstTry said:
im wondering about a way to block the picture at the top. don't get me wrong its a nice thing to have, especially when one first enters the site. but for dialup users, i think they are going to have troubles coming on here and having to load that picture on every page. or maybe if it showed up on the main message board, but not individual posts

overall, a great site.
I just uploaded new logo
made it smaller
please let me know if this is OK :thx:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

S

·
0 Posts
Maybe a "sightings" forum, I do believe I seen our humble admin today on the highway.

"Completely Off Topic" forum, so I can start my own useless threads to post whore in. :rock:

T

·
0 Posts
Smokefan said:
Maybe a "sightings" forum, I do believe I seen our humble admin today on the highway.

"Completelt Off Topic" forum, so I can start my own useless threads to post whore in. :rock:

don't you do that anyways? :blah-blah:

Jim

S

·
0 Posts
taisa899 said:
why do I have the feeling you're already doing that! :not-fair:

Jim
Can't find the site, should have bookmarked it!

You and I need our own area, we seem to jack every thread. :think:

T

·
0 Posts
kinda like a "time out forum" for Black Pearl to put us in when we've been bad and hijacked a thread! :lo:

Jim

S

·
0 Posts
taisa899 said:
kinda like a "time out forum" for Black Pearl to put us in when we've been bad and hijacked a thread! :lo:

Jim
Or posted so much while he was on the road it takes him 3 hours to get to the bottom of the new posts! :silly:

T

·
0 Posts
should have let me know. I'm only 20mins outside of Windsor! :not-fair:

Jim

T

·
0 Posts
sounds like a plan? What do you do for a living that brings you down this way so much?

Jim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts