Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Looks like a nice rig. Pick her up!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, I'm just not sure... its between financing a new truck or buying one a few years older.

This truck is nice, but I might go with buying an older one, I'm not a big fan of the lease-it-for-3-years-then-have-nothing idea.

They have an '06 Screw for 26g with 50k thats almost exactly the same but has the smaller box. I might go for that one instead.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its not a payment issue, its just the fact that if you lease then dont want the truck after the lease is up, you walk away with all that money gone..

If I buy the truck, then sell it after financing, I'll at least get a chunk of my money back down the road.

· Registered
187 Posts
i say go with the 06 and try to find an FX4!!! cause the FX4 has the shifter on the center consol instead of the steering column. and i dont like the whole leasin idea either. walk away with all your money gone... besides that though. its your choice in the end lol. i say go older though, but make sure it has teh options that you want though you can sacrafice a few lol.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would imagine, the Finance rate would much more competitive on the brand new versus the used.
I cant afford to finance a new one, otherwise I would...

i say go with the 06 and try to find an FX4!!! cause the FX4 has the shifter on the center consol instead of the steering column. and i dont like the whole leasin idea either. walk away with all your money gone... besides that though. its your choice in the end lol. i say go older though, but make sure it has teh options that you want though you can sacrafice a few lol.
I'm not a huge fan of the center console.. I dont really think they belong in trucks, haha.

· Registered
187 Posts
OMG that exact truck is on my street. the day you posted this thread when i went to work after there it was... at the house on the corner...i mean identical truck, same as the picture... you live in sudbury or garson area???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.