Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im from maple ridge bc .i have a 05 super crew 150. fx4 5.4 bassani exhaust, msd, diablo predator chip, mac performance intake and headers,slotted rotors, stainless lines, 6" lift, 35" xterrains, 18" chrome wheels, dvd deck.. i know theres other stuff just cant think of them right now.

i use it too haul my chevy around... 74 full convert blazer, one ton axles, 205, sm465, 454ci, 39.5 boggers.. too much too list..lol.

anyways.. just sayin hi...

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Welcome!

Your pictures appear as thumbnails on my end, nice lookin' rig and the chevy looks like a fun toy.

BTW, a picture of the Ford towing the chevy would really bring club moral up......................lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
niceeee thanks smokefan! :))

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
www.photobucket.com

Once you register you upload photos, than a set of three different link styles appear below photo. In the case of this Forum you would cut and paste the bottom of the three links(IMG Code) into your post.

·
Registered
326 Posts
im from maple ridge bc .i have a 05 super crew 150. fx4 5.4 bassani exhaust, msd, diablo predator chip, mac performance intake and headers,slotted rotors, stainless lines, 6" lift, 35" xterrains, 18" chrome wheels, dvd deck.. i know theres other stuff just cant think of them right now.

i use it too haul my chevy around... 74 full convert blazer, one ton axles, 205, sm465, 454ci, 39.5 boggers.. too much too list..lol.

anyways.. just sayin hi...
Nice FX4
Well done
:t-up:

·
Registered
138 Posts
All jpeg pics can be up to 100k
and 640 X 480
all should work fine
:scrch:
sweet! now i have one question now that your on, when i first started posting pics i was told that i could onlypost 10 at a time, is that still in effect or no?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts