Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
2161 - 2180 of 2213 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,167 ·
Today is brought to you by Today! Day after day, making tomorrow seem like yesterday!

Reactions: Mrmagoo

·
Super Moderator
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,169 ·
I only log in on days that the anti-robot league doesn't stand in my way. I'm beginning to hate looking for bicycles.

·
Super Moderator
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,170 ·
Today's Bump has been brought to you by the Anti-robot League at mCaptcha. Standing in peoples way since Astro-Glide buggered up the website in the first place. Remember their moto, "If it ain't broke, fix it."

Reactions: Mrmagoo

·
Registered
918 Posts
so .. still looking for a replacement for my truck..
tried a V6 one today .. took it for a test drive.. oh my.. it is not the same thing at all..

I don't think I even wanna consider a v6 to v8 swap truck .. simply ain't gonna be what my o-e 5.4 truck already is
and shit.. I learned a whole new appreciation for how my truck rides & drives..

·
Registered
918 Posts
and so.. new steering box installed yesterday .. truck goes to try recharging the A/C tomorrow..
just bought a C notch kit to "repair" my effed up frame and a set of stainless brake hoses & lines ..

I have a rear spring with a broken leaf so that needs done too

then at least it's still usable until something decent happens along

I missed out on a nice 2000 shortbox... V8 5 speed to boot too..NEVER winter driven.. so ..little pizzed off 'bout that

·
Super Moderator
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,176 ·
At least you'll be able to steer things in the right direction.

·
Registered
918 Posts
yesterday was change top rad hose day .. the easy one..

comming .. cooling flush and lower rad hose.. 377000 km' s and a notch worn in the top hose by it's support bracket that's been there for years..
time for a hose change .. you know before I actually wait TO LONG to do it.

2161 - 2180 of 2213 Posts